Membership Refund Policy
- The Association for Solution Focused Practices – INDIA (ASFP – I) reserves the right to refuse/cancel a membership in the NPA.
- Membership do not qualify for refund, Unless ASFP – I refuses the membership.
- If ASFP – I refuses a new or renewing membership, registrants will be offered a refund.
ASFPI Event Refund/Cancellation Policy
Event Cancellation by Sponsor
- The Association for Solution Focused Practices – INDIA (ASFP – I) reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If ASFP – I cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Registration Cancellation by Participant
- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a refund for your registration is 15 business days before the event.
- Registration cancellations received prior to the deadline may be eligible to receive a refund less a 10% service fee.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
- Cancellations will be accepted via phone or e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original account used for payment.
These above policies apply to all ASFPI – I Events unless otherwise noted in the corresponding event materials. Please read all individual event information thoroughly.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your refund request with a receipt or proof of purchase received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your refund request. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.