- Collaboration and networking among researchers, facilitators, practitioners and students of solution focused approach around the world
- Sharing the ideas and evidence based findings of solution-focused approach with the extensive reach
- Your membership contribution will also help fund scholarships and awards, organize conferences and numerous other initiatives.
All Members of the ASFP-I will receive:
- Journal subscription- SFLit (Solution Focused Literature), the official journal of ASFP-I.
- Discount in the Registration fee of ASFP-I conferences, according to their membership category (Annual conference of ASFP-I, with 20 credit hours training).
- The opportunity to participate in task-groups to enrich SF practices
- Eligibility to apply for research grants by ASFP-I
- Access to the SF community around the world
- Partnership with like-minded organizations and institutes in India and Abroad